Monday, November 1, 2010

An Autobiography Summary

 Hello to all. This being my first blog so we shall see how this goes. I am just going to give you a quick overview of my life story. I am 26, I am from a small town in Indiana and I am virtually the only Democrat in a Republican county. I am definitely an outsider LOL!!! I can describe myself in just five words: stubborn, loyal, opinionated, passionate, honest. I am a writer of all things and I love to entertain in any way, shape or form. I am in the process of getting my first book of poems published and I have lots of dreams left on the table that I will make happen. This is going to be my way of sharing it all with you guys. I hope you can and will find something in my posts that inspire you because the greatest gift we can ever give or receive is inspiration. Life is good, drink it up!!!!! I'll see you on the other side sometime!!!!

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment